Duration: Approximately 9 hours ;
Pick-up: 8. a.m. ;
Drop off: 5.30 p.m;
Meeting point: Customers will be meet by a Sharingtour.com representative at the port of Call, the representative will be holding up a sign with the customer's name.
The vehicle will escort you for the entire service. Walking is limited unlike bus tour where you have to walk the whole day.
Vehicle used: A/C Mercedes Van equipped by a microphone;
Our Drivers are not Official Licence Guides and they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. We are Professional English speaking Driver but are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments.
Driver/Guide: English Speaking for all service long;
Our Service Include: Parking fees, hightway tools, fuel and Vat;
Our Service don't Include: Food, beverages, museum entrance fees and gratuities;
Payment: Euro cash only at the end of the tour;
Dresses: Please dress respectfully for visiting religious monuments, local custom requires cover knees and shoulder. Comfortable walking shoes recommended
GEN49 Santa Margherita and Portofino full day trip from Genova
After the meeting under the ship, we will drive to Santa Margherita Ligure.
Santa Margherita Ligure is a comune (municipality) in the province of Genoa in the Italian region Liguria, located about 35 kilometres (22 mi) southeast of Genoa, in the Tigullio traditional area.
Santa Margherita Ligure borders the following municipalities: Camogli, Portofino, Rapallo.
It has a port, used for both tourism and fishing activities. Part of comune territory is included in the Regional Natural Park of Portofino.
- The castle, built by the Republic of Genoa in 1550 as defence against the increasing attacks of North African pirates. It was designed by the same architect of the Castle of Rapallo. After World War I it was restored and entitled to the Italian victims of that conflict.
- Basilica of St. Margaret of Antiochia, built from 1658 on the remains of a 13th-century church.
- Abbazia della Cervara, a historically relevant abbey on the road to Portofino.
- Villa Durazzo complex, including two patrician villas, a 16th-century castle and 17th-century park.
After 2 hours wailking in Santa Margherita Ligure, we will drive to Portofino.
Portofino is an Italian fishing village and vacation resort famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors. It is a comune located in the province of Genoa on the Italian Riviera. The town is clustered around its small harbour, and is known for the colourfully painted buildings that line the shore.
- Statue of Christ of the Abyss, put underwater on 29 August 1954 in the small bay at a depth of 17 metres (56 ft). This statue was placed to protect fishermen and scuba divers and in memory of Dario Gonzatti. Sculpted by Guido Galletti, it represents a benedictory Christ who is looking up towards the sky with open arms as a sign of peace.
- Castello Brown (16th century).
- Church of St. Martin (Divo Martino, 12th century).
- Church of St. George, housing some saints' relics.
- Oratory of Santa Maria Assunta, in Gothic style.
Finally, we will drive back to Genova.
Individual Prices per Group
Cancellation notice must be received by us at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
1)There will be a full charge to your credit card for bookings canceled less than 7 days prior or for no-shows;
2)No charge for cancellations made with at least 7 days notice;
Please note: we will NOT CHARGE payment to your credit card, but we will keep the information in our database reserving the right to charge your credit card for 100% of the amount of the service just in case of “NO SHOW” or “LATE CANCELLATION”.
In case, members of the group cancel less than 7 days before the tour or if they don't show up the day of the tour, the other members of the group will be pay just their portion according the price list.
To avoid a late cancellation or no show fee, the reservation must be cancelled in accordance with SharingTour.com by Tuscany Taste Tour cancellation policy. If you decide to cancel your reservation send an email to email@example.com
If you experience difficulty locating the chauffeur, please call the telephone number (+39 347 6589132) listed on the email confirmation. Leaving the pick-up location without notifying Tuscany Taste Tour will result in a no-show charge.