Duration: Approximately 9 hours ;
Pick-up: 8. a.m. ;
Drop off: 5.30 p.m;
Meeting point: Customers will be meet by a Sharingtour.com representative at the port of Call, the representative will be holding up a sign with the customer's name.
The vehicle will escort you for the entire service. Walking is limited unlike bus tour where you have to walk the whole day.
Vehicle used: A/C Mercedes Van equipped by a microphone;
Our Drivers are not Official Licence Guides and they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. We are Professional English speaking Driver but are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments.
Driver/Guide: English Speaking for all service long;
Our Service Include: Parking fees, hightway tools, fuel and Vat;
Our Service don't Include: Food, beverages, museum entrance fees and gratuities;
Payment: Euro cash only at the end of the tour;
Dresses: Please dress respectfully for visiting religious monuments, local custom requires cover knees and shoulder. Comfortable walking shoes recommended
GEN50 Monterosso and Portofino full day trip from Genova
After the meeting in front of the ship, we will drive to Monterosso al Mare.
Monterosso is one of the five villages of Cinqueterre. The firts one from Genova.
The town is divided into two distinct parts: the old town and the new town. The two areas are divided by a single tunnel that caters to pedestrians and the very few cars in the town.
The beach at Monterosso runs along most of the coast line and is well used by tourists and locals. The beach is the only extensive sand beach in the Cinque Terre. Monterosso is a small town that in the summer months is overrun by tourists.
- The Castle, partially ruined, built by the Genoese.
- The parish church of St. John the Baptist (1282–1307). Its façade features four small marble columns and a main portal surmounted by a fresco portraying the baptism of Christ. The building is of a basilica-type plan that includes a nave and two aisles. The square medieval bell tower is crowned by merlons.
- The convent of Monterosso al Mare is visible from all parts of the Cinque Terre and is a prime attraction for tourists, thanks to its historical and artistic treasures. They are reminiscent of the 1600 building in Capuchin style, with the altar and choir in wood. Among its works of art is a "Crucifixion", attributed to Van Dyck and "Saint Girolamo the penitent" by Luca Cambiaso. The refectory with its vaulted ceiling features Strozzi’s "Veronica". The convent has maintained the characteristics typical of the time of its origins, in addition to the sublime view invites contemplation.
- The beach.
- Monterosso Giant.
At lunch time will drive to Portofino.
Portofino is an Italian fishing village and vacation resort famous for its picturesque harbour and historical association with celebrity and artistic visitors. It is a comune located in the province of Genoa on the Italian Riviera. The town is clustered around its small harbour, and is known for the colourfully painted buildings that line the shore.
• Statue of Christ of the Abyss, put underwater on 29 August 1954 in the small bay at a depth of 17 metres (56 ft). This statue was placed to protect fishermen and scuba divers and in memory of Dario Gonzatti. Sculpted by Guido Galletti, it represents a benedictory Christ who is looking up towards the sky with open arms as a sign of peace.
• Castello Brown (16th century).
• Church of St. Martin (Divo Martino, 12th century).
• Church of St. George, housing some saints' relics.
• Oratory of Santa Maria Assunta, in Gothic style.
Finally we will drive back to Genova.
Individual Prices per Group
Cancellation notice must be received by us at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
1)There will be a full charge to your credit card for bookings canceled less than 7 days prior or for no-shows;
2)No charge for cancellations made with at least 7 days notice;
Please note: we will NOT CHARGE payment to your credit card, but we will keep the information in our database reserving the right to charge your credit card for 100% of the amount of the service just in case of “NO SHOW” or “LATE CANCELLATION”.
In case, members of the group cancel less than 7 days before the tour or if they don't show up the day of the tour, the other members of the group will be pay just their portion according the price list.
To avoid a late cancellation or no show fee, the reservation must be cancelled in accordance with SharingTour.com by Tuscany Taste Tour cancellation policy. If you decide to cancel your reservation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience difficulty locating the chauffeur, please call the telephone number (+39 347 6589132) listed on the email confirmation. Leaving the pick-up location without notifying Tuscany Taste Tour will result in a no-show charge.