The term "Sharingtour.com" by Tuscany Taste Tour refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Piazza Barontini,37 int. 6 - 57023 Cecina (Livorno).
Our company registration number is P.I. 01538740497 and REA LI- 0138050.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Tuscany Taste Tour is a professional passengers trasportation company (Chauffeured Service) ( Noleggio Con Conducente).
Sharingtour.com is the website provide by Tuscany Taste Tour to offer to all customers to share a day trip or shore excursion from the main ports and cities in Italy.
We are not a Tour Operator or Travel Agency.
Our Drivers are not Official Licence Guides and they can give you commentaries of the sites seen from inside the vehicle. We are Professional English speaking Driver but are not allowed, by an agreement with the Labour Union, to enter museums, churches and other monuments.
Our Service include: Parking fees, higtway tools, fuel and Vat;
Our Service don't include: Food, beverages, museums entrance fees and gratuites;
All-Access license plates with, drop-off an pick-up next to monuments and historical sites in historic city centers throughout Italy.
Reservations may be booked 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year via our Web site's online booking form.
All reservations are accepted up to 24 hours in advance according to availability.
How to Book
Create a group or join on an existing group.
- Select a destination;
- Select the date and the tour your are looking;
- Create a New Group or join an existing Group;
The Payment will be made in Euro Cash Only.
Cancellation notice must be received by us at least 7 days prior to arrival date.
1)There will be a full charge to your credit card for bookings canceled less than 7 days prior or for no-shows;
2)No charge for cancellations made with at least 7 days notice; Please note: we will NOT CHARGE payment to your credit card, but we will keep the information in our database reserving the right to charge your credit card for 100% of the amount of the service just in case of “NO SHOW” or “LATE CANCELLATION”.
3)In case, members of the group cancel less than 7 days before the tour or if they don't show up the day of the tour, the other members of the group will be pay just their portion according the price list. To avoid a late cancellation or no show fee, the reservation must be cancelled in accordance with SharingTour.com by Tuscany Taste Tour cancellation policy. If you decide to cancel your reservation send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you experience difficulty locating your driver, please call the telephone number (+39 347 6589132) listed on the email confirmation or send an email to email@example.com.
Leaving the pick-up location without notifying Tuscany Taste Tour will result in a no-show charge.
If the ship does not make it to the pier for bad weather you will not be considered responsible so NO CHARGE will be made to your credit card.
In this case, if you like, you can try to advise us by phone and, if possible, the driver will wait for you at the new port.
If not possible, NO CHARGE will be made to your credit card.
Any additional charge (mileage and time) will be calculated by the driver at the end of the service only if the destination is different from the one set at the time of reservation.Such additional charges has to be paid directly to the driver. Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond the original reservation agreement.
Overtime is charged in 30 minute increments.
Hightway tolls, parking and airport fees,fuel and Vat are included in our prices.
Food, beverages, entrance fees, eventual tickets ( ferry, train etc) and gratuities are not included in the price.
Rates can be paid at the end of each service directly to the driver by Euro Cash Only.
We strongly recommend that you arrange travel insurance to cover cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances or those beyond your control.
Also we recommend a medical and personal insurance to cover medical expenses and loss of baggage or personal belonging.
Child Safety Seats?
On request, ShringTour by Tuscany Taste Tour can provide Child Safety Seats at NO extra charge.
Damages and Lost Objects
Tuscany Taste Tour has no liability on client’s personal objects that are lost.? In our vehicles it is forbidden to smoke,drink,eat and use unauthorized substances therefore the client is responsible of any damage occurred in the time to reach the destination.?
Tuscany Taste Tour is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.?
Tuscany Taste Tour may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 2007.
Informazioni all’interessato sul trattamento dei dati personali prevista dall’art. 13 del DL 30/6/2003 n. 196
WE INFORM ALL THE OWNERS OF DATA TO BE TREATED THIS ORGANIZATION THAT:
1) The data provided to us are treated for the purposes of sound administration, accounting, tax, social security. Treatment is therefore mandatory for the fiscal, social, administrative. The consequences therefore an absence of consent from you mean: for suppliers can not be credited in qualified suppliers in all other the impossibility of administrative management and the fiscal and social security if it is due.
2) They can become aware of the data: the staff processing, trained and supervised in accordance with legal requirements; any external professional studies accredited by us, those involved in the maintenance of computers and software programs.
3) Your rights under Article 7 of DL No 30/6/2003 196 are:
1. The individual has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in the form intelligibile.2. The person concerned has the right to: a) the source of personal data, b) the purposes and processed c) the logic applied in the case of processing with electronic instruments d) the identification of holder, managers and the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2, and) the people or categories of persons to whom the data may be distributed or who may become aware of as representative within the State , Officers or employees. 3. The individual has the right to: a) the updating, correction or, if interested, the integration of data, b) the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law, including those which are not required to be held for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including as related to their content, to those whose data were communicated or disclosed, except where this is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right. 4. The individual has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data that related to the purpose of collecting b) the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertisements or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications
4) The owner is: Tuscany Taste Tour Maurizio Mancini
Manager responsible is: Maurizio Mancini
available in the opening hours, by appointment.
5) Personal data collected will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Art. 11, No DL 30/6/2003 196 or so legally and correctly, in ways that do not exceed the purpose for the collection and relevance to them, keeping only for as long as necessary and not beyond, respecting the minimum standards of security under Article. 31, No DL 30/6/2003 196 and Annex B of the same Decree.
The above data will be processed in accordance with Legislative Decree 196/2003, by signing this form, the company will give its consent to the processing of personal data for purposes commercial, administrative and advertising exclusively by Tuscany Taste Tour of Maurizio Mancini.
What we collect?
We may collect the following information:
name and job title
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:?
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. ??
Links to other websites?
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SharingTour.com is hosted on the server protect by a Certificate HTPPS
Controlling your personal information??
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:?
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.?You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us.?If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.??
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.?From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).?Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Italy.
Tuscany Taste Tour reserves the right to subcontract any limousine service booked and confirmed with Tuscany Taste Tour to our affiliate limousine companies should the need arise. We also reserve the right to supply the credit card information, submitted on our reservation form, with said affiliate limousine companies to cover the cost of chauffeured service. To all stated terms and conditions. Client hereby authorizes Tuscany Taste Tour to charge the credit card account on file for any transportation related services which may be rendered through Tuscany Taste Tour. This agreement will be considered accepted in its entirety when Client checks the "I Accept" box provided in the Tuscany Taste Tour Online Booking Form of this Web site.
Organizzazione Tecnica Licensed Tour Operator & Travel Agency SHORE TOURS ITALY LTD ID 8983134